Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

My first swimming lesson!
Making a cake for daddy's birthday and Father's day...I put on the sprinkles by myself!
Mixing up my special recipe of love!
Dan's first "father's day" - September 11, 2008. Truly love at both sight for both!
Danika loves to give her Daddy hugs! She is a Daddy's girl right now (unless it is between the hours of midnight and 5 a.m., then only Mama will do :). I interviewed Danika and asked her what she loves most about her daddy. Here's her responses:
Danika, why do you love daddy: "he play with me, we swim, I like to nuggle (snuggle) with him"
Happy Father's Day Dan, you are the best!

1 comment:

cmath72 said...

Swimming lessons! Fun Fun Fun! Are you doing them at Shoreview? We did the first two parent child ones there in winter and spring. Taking the summer off. Thinking about the tumbling class in fall. I think Sarah will love it! If you are at Shoreview and have Jen for an instructor, tell her we say hi!