Congratulations on one month together! Sienna looks so happy (all of you do!) I am happy she is doing so well and that Danika is enjoying being a big sister! You have a beautiful family. I am glad that they are optimistic about Sienna's surgery/outcome. Many prayers to all of you! Michelle,Carlo & Grace
4 comments:
Congrats to you! So glad to hear that things are going well.
I can't believe how big Danika is getting it's awesome that she is a good big sister.
Yeah! Congrats on one month!
Congrats on one month together with Sienna! Can't wait to meet her some time soon.
Congratulations on one month together! Sienna looks so happy (all of you do!) I am happy she is doing so well and that Danika is enjoying being a big sister! You have a beautiful family. I am glad that they are optimistic about Sienna's surgery/outcome. Many prayers to all of you!
Michelle,Carlo & Grace
Post a Comment