Proud Mama with the Fedex "Stork" delivering the paperwork for Sienna!
Today we received our official LSC (Letter Seeking Confirmation) for Miss Sienna. This the FINAL approval issued from China confirming that this little beauty is OURS. Now we just have to wait for government paperwork on both sides (Immigration clearance, travel approval, consulate appointment, etc.) and then we can travel! Our agency estimates 2-3 months til travel. China here we come!!
5 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!! Very happy to hear this!! Praying it's even shorter! (:
ok, now i've got you on my bookmarked list of blogs to check on often! I'm just so happy you are the parents for sweet Sienna!! she is just precious. hopefully your TA will come quickly!!
Congratulations!!
amy
Great news!
Awesome News! Sooner is always better than later!
Big hugs, thoughts and prayers!!
Debbie Hard
You don't know me but I'm friends with Amy and I've been praying for Si Yue or as Sienna I should say since Amy was reviewing her file. I told her she would find her mommy and daddy and I knew God wouldn't let me down! Hopeing for speedy travels for you all! Congrats she is such a cutey!!!
Post a Comment