Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sienna's Special Day

The day started with a "It's all about you" balloon - Sienna loved it!

Breakfast with Mama and Daddy

Yep, that's our order!

Mama had to do some work quick so I logged in too...

We picked up sister at school and off to Como Town we went

I wasn't feeling so good on the swings...Mama thought she'd be cleaning me up but I held it together.

Sister comforted me after the swings

Hanging with my best friend

The swings may make me sick but I couldn't control the giggles spinning the tea cups

Sister loves it too

Playhouse!

Hopefully NOT a glimpse into the future

Back to the car for some cool air and a snooze (a two HOUR snooze)

We caught the last ride of the day on the carousel

Mama and I riding together

Giddyup


Next onto the train we go...way calmer than the swings

Face paint time

What's going on?


Holding still so it turns out good


I think I like it!

Finally I get to see the finished product


I'm FIERCE


Oh yah, I like it.

I really like it



Danika and Daddy went for another turn on the swings,  Sienna stuck with the train

So happy to share in Sienna's special day



Guess what we got for a snack?

Yep, it was good, I had lots to test it.

Sienna got a leopard backpack as a special reminder of her day (we didn't let her hug it with her orange face).  Danika got this cute puppy in a purse because she's celebrating Sienna's day too!

Every year on "gotcha day" we give the girls a gift we bought for them while we were in China to adopt them.  This year Sienna got a Cloisonne bracelet.

Isn't my new bracelet pretty?

After a long day at Como town we had a supper of Jimmy John's Subs (Sienna's request even though she ate NONE of her sandwich) and watched Thomas the Train and then off to bed for two tired girls.  It was a very special day celebrating two years with Sienna!  We love you so much Sienna!



Look how you've blossomed in two years!

2 comments:

Mommy to Samantha & Madison said...

Congrats on two years! I loved the tiger face! She is such a lucky little girl and you are a lucky Momma, Daddy & Big Sister too!

Congrats again!

Denise, Dale, Sammie & Maddy

DiJo said...

SHE IS PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

~Diana