Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Forever!

Breakfast on Forever Family Day
Morning Nap
I love tub time!
Playing with a few toys.
Mama signing the paperwork - she wants me forever! I am sure Daddy does too!
Our official picture for my paperwork, aren't we all so cute? Can't wait to see my sister in photos with us.
Walking the halls of the Civil Affairs Office
My favorite toy of all, the Pampers diaper bag.
Yesterday we went to the Civil Affairs Office and completed the official adoption of Sienna Grace Herman! It was a very special ceremony and we are anxiously awaiting our photo book and CD with photos. The ceremony was MUCH quicker than with Danika and we are the only family adopting here this WEEK.
FOR DANIKA:
We miss you so very much sweetie! We can't wait to come home soon so we can pick you up from school. I'm glad you are enjoying your presents from Sienna. She loves you so much! Just seven more sleeps until we see you precious girl.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely family!!!

Jen said...

What a cutie! I love the look on her face in the bath picture!

Anonymous said...

So Happy for all of you!

Debbie Hard

Denise Johnson said...

This is such wonderful news! It is so exciting to meet your baby for the first time and I know you are overjoyed! Praying for you all to return home safe and sound so you can be the family of four you are intended to be! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

She's so precious and sweet! Happy Forever Family day to all of you! Enjoy your bonding time in China!

Tracy said...

She is really so happy and I can just tell that she is a smart little cookie, too. So cute - so happy for you ALL!

Charity Strang said...

Congratulations Dan and Karen! We can't wait to see pictures of all 4 of the "Dan Hermans" as Grandma would say! May God continue to bless your time in China and bring you safely home.
love, Charity and Jeff

Andy said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!

Heather O'Meara said...

I still just can't get over how darn cute she is! Seeing your photos and remembering our trip--it makes me want to do it all over again! She is so tiny and cute!

KnockOnWood said...

Karen and Dan, She is PERFECT!!! D is going to be enjoying being a big sister. Reliving memories as I look at all your photos.