This afternoon our guide met us at our hotel at 2:00 and we got in a van and drove to the Chongqing Civil Affairs office to officially meet Miss Sienna Grace! She is as cute as her photos and we are absolutely thrilled to finally be able to hold this precious little gift.
This is the same building where we officially adopted Danika so again, many fond memories of the other happiest day of our lives.
Sienna is very sweet and has a quiet a tentative smile. She's teething right now and likes to chew on everything. She likes her food and is curious about everything like her big sister Danika.
The nanny who escorted her is the very same nanny that escourted Danika and we recognized her instantly and she recognized us. This is yet another very special connection for our girls.
I know you are bored with all my blabbing...here's photos!!
23 comments:
Congratulations, she is beautiful!
Congratulations, she is beautiful!
So excited to wake up to this post today!!
Congrats to your family! Way to go Danika on becoming a big sister.
We can't wait to meet Sienna. Praying that everyone stays healthy & your last part of the trip will go smoothly.
Congratulations! Sienna is precious!
She's beautiful. Congratulations!! This is the first site I checked when I got to the computer. Continuing to pray for your trip.
I cant tell you how happy I am for you! Praise Be to Our Father!
Debbie Hard
Congrats, she is a beauty!
Donna
Congratulations! What memories seeing the nanny and the Civil Affairs Office brings! I hope little Sienna has a smooth transition! Enjoy!
Congratulations Dan & Karen!!!!! She is PRECIOUS!
And, it sounds like you had a great first moments with her!!!! Enjoy every minute of your new gift from God!
Welcome Sienna Grace!
Blessings,
The Rouse Family
Congratulations! She is indeed beautiful and looks oh so sweet! Enjoy this bonding time together. Can't wait to meet her in person!
Congratulations Herman family! She is adorable!
I have chills! Sienna is such a sweetheart and those eyes - wow - they just pierce right through you! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations Dan & Karen! She's so sweet!
Another beautiful little Herman girl!!! Congratulations to all of you. God has RICHLY blessed!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!
No one would ever get bored with your blabbing :) but they pictues are AWESOME!!!! There have been many smiles, tears & much happiness here at city hall for all of you. You were in mine & Gordy's thoughts & prayers all weekend & will remain there:)
Love you all!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one would ever get bored with your blabbing, but the pictures are AWESOME!!!! There are many tears & smiles & much happiness here at city hall for all of you.
You are in our thoughts & prayers!!!!
She is SO precious!! Praise the Lord! Love to you all. :-)
She's precious! And seems so happy already! Makes me want to do it all over again! (I can't believe I just said that!) xox
Hoooray!! Thanks for keeping us posted - she's adorable. Love her smile.
Oh My Gosh! I love the photos - what a precious sweetie with her hugs! She is the cutest thing. SO excited for ya'll.
Congratulations Karen, Dan, Danika & Sienna Grace! I have tears running down my face (no kidding) as I type this. Your first moments together are so magical and miraculous. The picture that started me crying is the one of Sienna's first look up to your face, Karen, and then I kept crying through the rest ... you holding her, Dan holding her, Sienna asleep, those beautiful deep eyes. Congratulations and God bless all of you! Can't wait for you guys to come home!
She's beautiful, congratulations!
She's just gorgeous!!! So happy for you guys!
Hey Karen - would you be willing to bring me home a couple pairs of squeaky shoes from Sherry's when you come back? She has the BEST quality and I would like a couple in bigger sizes since Chloe just has to always have squeaky shoes on her feet. Let me know if you have room for a couple of pairs and then I'll let you know what I want.
Trish H.
Post a Comment