Thursday, September 11, 2008

Few more photos

6 comments:

Adam said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It is so wonderful to see you together. Yes, you do look like you were meant to be together. Enjoy your time in China getting to know your precious baby girl. We look forward to meeting Danika at a future Red Thread get together. Best,
Amy

Anonymous said...

OH! CONGRATULATIONS! I so remember that feeling! I had a big lump in my throat reading and looking at pictures. God has blessed Danika with you two for parents! He really really has. Hope your day as a new family is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! xo the kincaids

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! I hope you are getting our notes. I'm inept when it comes to the computer! We just want you to know how very happy we are for all of you! Grandparents included! Danika is beautiful and you two are fairly glowing! : ) We love you! Jeff, Jodi & kids

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

Congrats to the Hermans!! Can you believe that the day you waited for so long is finally here? We are so excited for you. Danika is beautiful and looks like she has always been part of your family. We cannot wait to meet her.

God Bless You, Matt, Tanya & Maddy

Anonymous said...

Congrats from Heather (in red thread group)! I am so happy for you!!! She is so beautiful! What a blessing. You guys are staying in the same hotel we stayed in when we were in Chongqing to get Lily!!! We also ate in that mall, and had a room your size. Feel free to email me seperate and I'll tell you of some AWESOME places to see if you want a short field trip while there! I am so happy for you!!! Yea!! Another Chongqing girl in our group!