A very welcome sign after too many hours on a plane!
Still giddy and ready to go!
The Herman Crew ready for take off!
Hello! Just a quick update to let you know we arrived safely at our hotel in Beijing last night at about 11:30 pm. Our hotel is beautiful and we feel good after a long night of sleep. I've decided if I ever own an airline I will vow to make airline seats at least 3 foot wide!!
We are looking forward to a day of sightseeing today with our niece Lisa.
More updates later!
If for some reason we can't get to this blog later in China our website is www.youbelong.net/thehermans
3 comments:
Yay! I am so glad that you made it safely. I was praying for you guys this morning thinking that you must have been in Tokyo about that time of the day.
Can't wait to follow your journey! Enjoy your time in Beijing.
So glad you made it! You look SO HAPPY!
Dan & Karen, so glad you made it. Get some rest and enjoy Beijing. We will see you very soon. We leave on the 7th and cannot wait.
patricia
a 23rder
Post a Comment