September 8, 2008
O.K so the first picture is the feeding frenzy that happened around us as we looked to buy tickets to a swimming event in the cube. The guy in blue saw I took a picture and asked for 2-3 RMB for taking his picture. These guys were all scalpers. We did not buy because we had such a full day and it was an hour plus to get through security, and we were questioning the validity of some of the tickets. Well anyway if you look at the previous entry and see the photo of Karen & Lisa in front of the cube. Right after I took that picture, I looked to my right and there were 3-6 other guys taking their picture too :). I wanted to go over and ask each for 2-3 RMB. We joked that we could pay the adoption expenses just letting others take pictures of them!!
At fellowship we met a couple that has adopted two from China. Lisa had sat across from them on a plane ride some time ago, small world we live in. Anyway they had just adopted from Chongqing in May. What a blessing and encouragement to meet and talk!!
4 comments:
That is so crazy that Lisa had sat accross from them! Wow - yes - very small world. And one more day to Danika (as it is now 1:44am where you are!)
That is so crazy that Lisa had sat accross from them! Wow - yes - very small world. And one more day to Danika (as it is now 1:44am where you are!)
Oh my gosh!!! Less then 24 hours to go! I have you setup on favorites so I can start "stalking"!
Enjoy the day! Take lots of pictures and video, but you'll be surprised how quickly it becomes a blur, especially when you have waited as long as you 2! So excited for you!
hi Guys!
I am so happy for you! Karen, the day we finally brought Felicia home I got sick too. Maybe stress??? I am praying constantly for you and am bursting with joy! Hang in there!
Love you both! J & J Kincaid
Post a Comment